Business start-up loans
Loans of $20,000 ($10,0001) to $50,000
Growth, acquisition and succession loans
Loans from $20,000 to $150,000
- Eligible businesses have at least one woman in a strategic position and owning at least 25% of the shares.
- Most business sectors2 are eligible.
- Possibility of financing the acquisition of tangible and intangible fixed assets, working capital, product development, marketing of new products and services, and buying back shares.
- Women aged 18 and over are eligible.
- Have the Canadian citizenship or a permanent residence status.
- Interest rate calculated according to the level of risk.
- Maximum amortization period of five years.
- Project analysis and follow-up fees apply.
If you have been in business for more than three years and planning for future growth,
you may be eligible for share capital financing.
Call us! 1 844 523-7767
Created in 2016 by Investissement Quebec, Fondaction, and Femmessor, le Fonds pour les femmes entrepreneures FQ 's main mission is to support the creation, growth, and acquisition of women-owned businesses in Quebec. Fonds FQ has a capitalization of close to $19 million dollars to grant conventional loans of up to $150,000 in companies with at least one woman in a strategic position and owning at least 25% of the shares.
1 Loans of $10,000 may be granted in areas not covered by MicroEntreprendre. Contact us to find out if your area qualifies. 1 844 523-7767
2 Excluded sectors of activity: politics, religion, sex trade, bars, violent entertainment, multi-level sales, and any other activity that may be ethically controversial.
Learn more about Femmessor's comprehensive investment policy regarding excluded sectors for conventional loan financing.