Start-up collaborative development group
Empower yourself to expand your business by surrounding yourself with peers and experienced specialists
The Women's Start-up collaborative development groups are designed to meet the specific needs of women whose companies are in the "0 to 5 years of existence" phase. They are designed to strengthen the skills needed to grow their business, which have a significant impact on their ability to make decisions that will drive them to success. During the meetings, the privileged means are the sharing of meaningful experiences between peers as well as specialized workshops.
The Women's collaborative development groups are rich in learning opportunities.
- Initial training session: "The key principles of collaborative development";
- 8 meetings of 3 hours each:
- 12 hours of co-development exchanges;
- 12 hours of specialized workshops;
- 8 hours of personalized consultations with specialists;
- Building strong and lasting business relationships.
Why join a Women's Start-up collaborative development group?
- Avoid certain pitfalls associated with starting a business;
- Develop your managerial skills through peer to peer knowledge and advice from experienced specialists;
- Take the time to think about your challenges, find solutions and take action to successfully carry out your business project;
- Strengthen your self-confidence in decision-making;
- Define a strategic vision of your business project;
- Develop a strong and lasting local support network. To break the isolation that limits your ability to create, change and grow, join a Femmessor collaborative development group.
Being able to learn from each other
- Be a woman entrepreneur in a strategic role or self-employed;
- Leading a company that has "from 0 to 5 years of existence";
- Be willing to share business issues, leadership difficulties and best business practices and willing to help peers;
- Committed to be present at all the activities of the collaborative development group.
The collaborative development groups will be made up of a maximum of 10 women entrepreneurs with similar business challenges. Non-competition and non-affiliation criteria (customer and supplier) will also be considered when creating groups.
Annual registration fees
Women entrepreneurs not financed by Femmessor: 497 $ + taxes
Women entrepreneurs financed by Femmessor: 425 $ + taxes
These fees include the following services:
- A 3-hour initial training session on the key principles of collaborative development;
- 8 sessions of 3 hours each;
- Exchanges supervised by a qualified facilitator;
- Workshops led by experienced specialists on specific challenges;
- 8 hours of private consultations with specialists (one hour per specialist).
You would like to join the Women's Start-up collaborative development group in your region?